Enroll in a HVAC Maintenance Plan
All service department parts, materials, and labor shall be discounted at a rate of 20% off our normal price. Emergency service shall be provided after normal working hours at no additional charge. This agreement shall renew automatically each year, unless canceled by either party with a thirty day written notice. Your 100% total satisfaction is guaranteed. Try this program for ninety days; if you are not pleased we will refund your entire investment There is absolutely no risk. We will keep you happy. Thank you very much for your investment. We are looking forward to serving your needs!
Congratulations on your investment in one of the most comprehensive service agreements available anywhere. With this agreement, you are now considered a Club Member which entitles you to absolute priority service, cash discounts, and most importantly: Peace of Mind. The purpose of this plan is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as extend the life of your equipment. This agreement entitles you to benefit from our exclusive precision tune-up and professional cleaning (Total System Maintenance). Here is just a sample of our procedures:
- CHECK THERMOSTAT AND SYSTEM OPERATION
- LEVEL AND CALIBRATE THERMOSTAT (IF NEEDED)
- CHECK AND CLEAN FILTERS
- CHECK FLOAT SAFETY SWITCH OPERATION
- CHECK ALL DUCT CONNECTIONS FOR AIR LEAKAGE
- INSPECT BLOWER HEEL
- INSPECT BLOWER MOTOR AND BEARINGS
- MONITOR FAN MOTOR FOR OPERATING TEMPERATURES
- TIGHTEN ALL ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS, INCLUDES DISCONNECT SWITCH
- CHECK AIR FLOW AT EACH VENT
- CHECK DUCTS FOR CLEANLINESS, CLEAN ALL RETURN AIR GRILLES
- CLEAN DRAIN PAN
- CHECK ELECTRICAL HEATER FOR PROPER OPERATION
- SANITIZE INDOOR COIL
- CHECK BLOWER CAPACITOR FOR PROPER POWER OUTPUT
- INSPECT ALL WIRING AND CONNECTIONS
- INSPECT AND TEST FAIL SYSTEM TRANSFORMERS, RELAYS, CONTACTORS AND CONTROLS
- CHECK AND ADJUST BLOWER SPEED IF NECESSARY
- CHECK FOR PROPER DUCT PRESSURE
- REPAIR MINOR AIR LEAKS IN THE PLENUMS
- TREAT DRAIN PAN
- CLEAN EVAPORATOR COIL WHEN READILY ACCESSIBLE
- DUCT SANITIZING
- ADVISE CUSTOMER ON OTHER WAYS TO REDUCE ENERGY CONSUMPTION, IMPROVE SAFETY AND ENHANCE COMFORT
- OPEN OUTDOOR UNIT AND REMOVE ALL DEBRIS
- ADJUST OR TIE BACK ANY WIRING OR TUBING TO PREVENT DAMAGE FROM VIBRATION
- CHECK CONDENSATE DRAIN LINE
- CHECK FAN MOTOR AND BEARINGS
- CHECK ALL ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
- CHECK CONTACTOR (POINTS) FOR WEAR AND TEAR
- CHECK ALL CIRCUIT BOARDS FOR BURN MARKS OR CORROSION
- CHECK ALL MOTOR RUNNING AMPS
- CHECK ALL PROPER VOLTAGES
- CHECK COMPRESSOR STARTING AMPS
- MONITOR FAN MOTOR AND COMPRESSOR FOR OPERATING TEMPERATURES
- CHECK SYSTEM OPERATION IN BOTH HEATING AND COOLING
- CHEMICALLY CLEAN CONDENSER COIL FROM INSIDE OUT
- CLEAN CONDENSATE DRAIN LINE
- CHECK RUN CAPACITOR FOR PROPER POWER OUTPUT
- CHECK START CAPACITORS FOR PROPER POWER OUTPUT
- CHECK ALL REFRIGERANT COMPONENTS FOR POSSIBLE LEAKS
- CHECK ALL PIPE INSULATION AT OUTDOOR UNIT
- CHECK AND ADJUST FREON PRESSURE (up to 2 LBS.)
- TEST DEFROST TIMERS AND OPERATION
- LUBRICATE MOTOR AND LAN BEARINGS AS WELL AS OTHER MOVING PARTS AS NECESSARY
- LEVEL CONDENSER FOR PROPER MOTOR AND BEARING WEAR.
- APPLY WEATHER RESISTANT PROTECTIVE COATING TO THE OUTSIDE UNIT
AC Service With Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you aren’t satisfied, then we aren’t satisfied. We value your comments and opinions and act upon your input in evaluating our processes and employees. Bottom line….. We will do our job RIGHT or you will get YOUR MONEY BACK!
The seasonal maintenance provided by this agreement is to be performed during normal business hours.
This Agreement will automatically renew after twelve months.
This Agreement is between the Seller and the Purchaser and is a Maintenance Agreement, not an insurance policy or extended warranty.
This Agreement may be transferred by you only to the person to whom you sell your residence during the term of this Agreement.
No service will be required to be rendered by us under this Agreement if you have a past-due account.
This Agreement does not cover and we will not be responsible for any breakdown or failure of the equipment or any failure to detect any defect or malfunction of the equipment.